- Connect up to 5 devices to the MediaShare simultaneously to share video, music, photos and data.
- Built-in USB port and SD Memory slot allows easy access to content from a USB drive, portable hard drive or SD memory card*.
- Upload and download content wirelessly to and from your tablet or smartphone.
- Safely back up your photos and video clips from your smartphone or tablet to physical storage without needing a computer.
- Up to 9 hours of continued video playback**.
- Free Kindle Fire, iOS and Android Mobile App available from the Amazon Appstore, Apple AppStore or Google play.
- Password protected wireless access to files keeps your data safe and secure.
- MediaShare will act as a bridge to the WAN/Internet so you can play content from the internet whilst another device streams content from the MediaShare.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Requires SD card or USB storage media (not included)
Mobile device internet connection required for app download. Kindle App from Amazon Appstore, iOS app from iTunes Store or Android app from Google Play Store (free download).Requires iOS 4.0 or higher, Android 2.2 or higher.
Supported media file types dependent on player installed on mobile device.
- Product Weight: 127 grams
- Product Dimensions: 112mm x 79mm x 14mm (L x W x D)
Hardware Interfaces / indicators:
- USB Micro B port (for charging and data transfer, cable included)
- USB A port (for USB drive, portable hard drive or smartphone/tablet charging)
- SD memory card slot (for use with SD, SDHC or SDXC memory cards)
- LED battery indicator
- LED indicator to show reading and writing activity
- LED indicator for wireless activity
- LED indicator to show if network bridging function is active
- Power button
- Reset button
- Rating label showing the unique SSID and individual password for initial access.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Compliant
- Supports Secure Wireless
- Encryption using WPA/WPA2-PSK
- WiFi security options: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, Mixed
- WPA/WPA2-PSK or disabled (user configuration).
- 3000mAh Li-ion Battery
- Battery Life: up to 9 hours continuous use
- Charges via USB Micro B port.
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 64GB - Class 4 or higher recommended
- USB 2.0/3.0 USB Drive
- USB 2.0/3.0 Hard Drive.
Verbatim MediaShare Wireless
Quick Start Guide
Tablets and smartphones are often limited by their built-in storage capacity and their ability to access content saved elsewhere. With the MediaShare Wireless, you can access and enjoy your files without wires or an internet connection. You can wirelessly stream video, music, photos and data to up to 5 devices simultaneously!
Access files saved on your portable hard drive, USB drive or SD memory card from your Kindle Fire, iOS or Android tablet or smartphone via the MediaShare USB port or SD memory slot. This allows you to backup all your precious photos and videos from your tablet or smartphone onto a physical storage device. Both the SD card slot and the USB host port are hot swappable and content can be transferred between the two storage formats when connected.
The MediaShare Wireless can bridge connection to another wireless network, wireless hotspot, iPhone hotspot, 3G etc. allowing you to play content from the internet whilst another device streams content from the MediaShare.
FILE MANAGER APP
The Verbatim MediaShare App is available to download from the Amazon Appstore, Apple AppStore or Google play. The app allows you to:
- Connect with MediaShare Wireless
- View files, play files, stream files
- Copy files from device to MediaShare
- Copy files from MediaShare to device
- Copy files from SD card to USB storage via MediaShare
- Change wireless settings
- Bridge to other wireless LAN.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
The MediaShare Wireless is powered by a 3000mAh rechargeable battery. Re-charge via a PC/laptop USB, Verbatim Power Pack, or mains power (micro USB smartphone mains power charger and cable required). The MediaShare can also be used as an emergency charger for smartphones (requires smartphone USB cable).
*USB drive, portable hard drive or SD memory card not included.
**based on 1 user. No USB connected. Playback from an SDXC card with video bit rate of 2Mbps or less.