DataLife SATA-III SSD Internal - 128GB*
This product is no longer available
Product Number: 47617
- SATA 6Gb/s Native Command Queuing (NCQ): up to 32 commands
- 27k 4k random write IOPS rated
- Asynchronous Signal Recovery
- Device Activity Signal
- SMART command support
- Trim command support (Windows 7)
- Global wear levelling algorithm to increase endurance of flash memory
- MTBF Rated 2 million hrs
- Verbatim 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
Linux 2.4.0 or higher
- Interface: SATA-III
- Host transfer speed: 6Gb/s (backwards compatible with SATA-I / SATA-II)
- Max Read Speed: Up to 550MB/sec
- Max Write Speed: Up to 510MB/sec
- Weight: 96grams (approx.)
- Dimensions: 99.99mm x 69.92mm x 9.55mm (L x W x H)
- Operating temperature: 0 degrees to 70 degrees
- Non-operating temperature: -40 degrees to 85 degree
- Power requirement: DC 5V +/- 5%
SATA-III Solid State Drive
Quick Start Guide
Transform your laptop or PC's performance by installing a state of the art, high performance SATA-III Solid State Drive.
• High speed data transfer
• Silent operation
• Rugged and durable
• Low power consumption
• Faster system boot-up
Solid State Drives use flash memory and as such offer high data transfer rates (read/write speeds) when installed in a notebook or desktop PC. There are no moving parts in an SSD which means they require less power to operate. Lower power consumption gives longer notebook usage time and because there are no moving parts the drive operates silently.
Offering even higher performance on SATA-III based systems, Verbatim SATA-III SSDs take full advantage of the SATA-III bandwidth and are capable of achieving Read and Write speeds of over 500MB/second*. Verbatim SATA-III SSDs feature the widely acclaimed SandForce 2281 controller; which incorporates advanced wear levelling, sophisticated EDC/ECC, and garbage collection algorithms to maintain stable and reliable performance.
The SATA-III SSD is shock and vibration resistant making it more durable in harsher environments, and offers faster system performance than a standard hard drive.
Verbatim SATA-III SSD feature SMART (Self Monitoring and Reporting Technology) command support, Trim command support (Windows 7), and Native Command Queueing (NCQ) support.
Verbatim 2 Year Limited Warranty.
*Read/Write speeds dependent on SSD capacity, and the PC/laptop system being used.
Product Number: 47617
*GB = 1 billion bytes. Capacity available for storage will be less; device uses up to 10% of memory for formatting and other functions. See www.verbatim.com/flashcapacity